Help
Development & APIs
Share, ask questions, and learn more about the backend of your Airtable applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Calling async API endpoints from a custom extension?

I'm creating a new extension that will automatically update records in a table based on data returned from a server API endpoint that I control.This API computes a lot of data and will take longer than 30 seconds to respond, so this can't be a normal...

yoblin by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Should my Airtable apps slow down as my base gets bigger?

I’ve noticed my (custom) apps are taking much longer to load lately, coinciding with a steady increase in records. The apps load records from filtered views, which don’t necessarily have a ton of records in them at a time. Would the amount of records...

Sticker_ninja by 6 - Interface Innovator
Solved
  • 3 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! App localhost certificate error

Hello! When attempting to edit an app, I enter https://localhost:9000 into the Edit app dialog box, and I’m getting the following message: As well, I run into this screen when going directly to https://localhost:9000 in Chrome: This did not occur p...

Screen Shot 2021-01-20 at 6.27.50 AM Screen Shot 2021-01-20 at 6.34.58 AM
Sticker_ninja by 6 - Interface Innovator
Solved
  • 7 replies
  • 6 kudos

Preview not working for developer extension docs

When visiting developer documentation on Extension components, I cannot see the preview of this component in action. A while ago, I remember that preview was working correctly.   Is Airtable support aware about that? Any info when it gets fixed? When...

preshetin_0-1701418107782.png
preshetin by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SyntaxError in fetch external API

Hello there,I'm trying to fetch data from a product in one base, then send that information to an external API and then update that new info in other base. The code goes like this: //input of modified product let inputConfig = input.config(); //JSO...

Responsive widths for <RecordCard />s?

I can’t seem to get <RecordCard />s to play nicely as flexbox child or reliably fit 100% width of its container. The default width of a record card is set to 568px wide, which wouldn’t be much of an issue if this were taken care of in the class appli...

Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 11.56.20 AM

Extension template for multiple tables

Hey thereI created a simple invoice document extension for a table. Now the new year is coming I created a new table and when I duplicate the extension, choose the new table the extension is empty. I guess the connection/affiliation to the fields are...

T_NT by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add preview button in script.

Hi, I'm copying contacts from one table and pasting them into another table. I'm looking for a preview of these contacts on a button click. Is there a way to add a button in the script?

Labels