Help
Formulas
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Removing special characters from text for a filename

Hi Anyone have any clever tips for removing special characters from text to make them filename firendly? For example < > { } ) ( etc. I could do it with a massive nested substitute formula but that seems clunky so hoping there is a cleverer way of ...

Resolved! Regex to split string into comma-separated tags

My datafile has a field with multiple tags that are joined like this: TagoneTagtwoTagthree Is there a formula possible, with help of regex, to put a comma between all lowercaseUppercase instances to seperate them?

J_W1 by 6 - Interface Innovator
Solved
  • 4 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! How to do Partner field?

For a table with organizations I have a partner field that links back to the primary column itself. Suppose an organization has 10 partners and I put them in the Partner field, then all those organizations will get that one organization in their link...

KoenS by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 6 replies
  • 5 kudos

*Help* Formula for different hourly rate for multiple workers

Bit of a tricky one for me, im looking for a formula for this situation with a multiple select box: if ‘Jon’ selected =£18, if ‘Carl’ selected =£20, if ‘Jon’&‘Carl’ or ‘Carl&Jon’ selected £38 just a snippet of what im after, i have 7 opperatives on d...

IF formula based on percent not returning int values

Hello, I’m trying to do a fairly basic calculation that is conditional on a percentage field - if the percent is above a threshold, return a calculated number, if below return 0. My formula works with anything except zero for value 2. Here’s my formu...

Workday Formula Fridays

I am currently using a workday formula to calculate an end date based on a “Start Date and an Average Length of Completion” for a task. My issue is with single-day tasks, if the task begins on any day other than a Friday, the formula works. If it sta...

Resolved! DATETIME_DIFF sluggish to update

Not sure if this was covered before. I’m trying to use the datetime_diff function in a formula as a trigger to send out an email 5 minutes before the meeting starts. The problem is that this function is very sluggish to update. In other words it migh...

Zion_Brock by 6 - Interface Innovator
Solved
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! How do you create a comma separated list from linked fields?

I want to list each linked entry in the “facts copy” column as a separate bullet point in a bulleted list in another column. Here is the table: Here is the formula I tried to use unsuccessfully: REGEX_REPLACE(CONCATENATE({Facts copy}), “, “, “<br>⦁“...

Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 3.15.52 PM
Britt_Mottola by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Trying To Get Formula to Add Percentage

I know this is simple but I’m struggling for some reason. {Average Weight}/2000 * {Base Rate} + {Surcharge Calc} It adds the ‘Surcharge Calc’ which is a percentage just as a number. What I’m trying to accomplish: Average Weight = 10000, Base Rate...

Smyth_County by 6 - Interface Innovator
Solved
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos