Help
Formulas
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Rool up field not working on my free account

ALL ROLLS UP I HAVE CREATED IN JUNE MONTH ARE WORKING FINE BUT WHEN I TRY TO CREATE SAME ROOLUP ITS NOT WORKING BEFORE I USE TO GET OPTIONS NOW I AM NOT GETTING OPENS FOR SUM, AVERAGE FOR REFERENCE I HAVE ATTACHED SCREENSHOTS

Screenshot_13 Screenshot_12
thej_deep by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

ARRAYUNIQUE not working

Hi, I’m trying to get unique text values using ARRAYUNIQUE but the result is returning duplicate entries. I have a lookup column called airlines with the values: American, Delta, Southwest, Southwest I want the result American, Delta, Southwest. But ...

Resolved! Airtable Record's URL & Zap

Hello! I have built a :zap: Zap that sends colleagues an email reminder if the deadline for a task is past due. I am wondering if it’s possible to include in the Zap email an Airtable link to the specific record? This would enable the recipient to q...

John_Dlouhy by 7 - App Architect
Solved
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! If cell contains A, write X - or - if cell contains B, write Y

Hey guys, I have hundreds of records that contain one of 12 combinations of initials. I want to create a new column that finds those initials and depending on what they are, write the entire name. For example: Column A includes: 2017-02-07.boe_.ag_.p...

Evan_Dobos by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 10 replies
  • 12 kudos

Resolved! DATETIME_DIFF for a specific date

Hi, I have a formula DATETIME_DIFF(Date,28/06/2020,‘days’) This should give me the number of days between “Date” (a date field) and a specified date. I must have something wrong as it displays 18441 regardless of the date I specify. What do I need to...

Resolved! IF Statement Headache - Cannot seem to solve

I am trying to write a string of IF statements…so the logic is this: If user selects "Country’ as “North Vietnam” and/If the ‘Ultimate Destination’ is “Long Beach”, then the result should be the date column{North Vietnam to LAX}. This works. But… ...

Rian_Carr by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Formula to Condense a Series of Numbers with hyphens

I am looking to take a long string of comma separated numbers (it is a string from a look up). Here is an example of numbers to summarize: 1.17-01, 1.17-02, 1.17-03, 1.17-04, 1.17-05, 1.17-06, 1.17-07, 1.17-08, 1.17-09, 1.17-10, 1.17-11, 1.17-12, 1.1...

Paul_Warren by 8 - Airtable Astronomer
Solved
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Does a date fall in a date range (between start and end date)

Hi 3 tabs: vacation: form > start and end date vacation + linked records to “employees” so they can select themselves employees projects: per record 1 day to work on a project + linked records to “employees” to select technician Question: is ther...

Jan_Segier2 by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Rolling up a multi-select field correctly

Hi, I am having some issues with some fields that I’m rolling up. My goal is to use an automation via Integromat to take a Rollup field from a multi-select field in Base 1 and populate that data in Base 2 as another multi-select field. The rollup it...

Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 8.15.10 PM Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 8.13.44 PM Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 8.20.21 PM
Process_Boost by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 4 replies
  • 12 kudos

VLOOKUP in Airtable

In my base, I have 2-tables. The first table contains all of my primary data—the second table with additional data related to my first table. In table-1, I have a column named “month number”, which means a number will represent a month; i.e. 2 = Febr...

Resolved! Nesting IF Formulas with Check Boxes and Date fields

Hello! I am using airtable to track tasks that have been completed before a new hire starts. I currently have a Start Date (Field type is Date) and a Laptop Ordered (Field type is Checkbox). I would like to create an IF formula that comes down to: if...

Resolved! Parsing Data that matches

Hi, I am trying to create a formula that will associate tags with a given row if that row contains text that matches entries in a row from another table. For example, we have a table that contains a set of emails received: Lisa spoke to a at b compa...

andy_duong by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Need help to find formula for lookup

Well, Here’s the input. I have 2 table Table 1: Clients orders Table 2: Stocking Table. It has {Import Date} field. The question 's for {Sold out (days)} field i wanna calculate the period of a Package sold by the last day sell out (which lookup in ...

Annotation 2020-06-25 073358
Kendy511 by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 11 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Arrrayunique for Date (lookup field)

I have 2 fields Field 1: Date (lookup) Field 2: I wanna if the date (and time) Duplicate , just show 1 value date time . If it has 2,3 different date, i wanna show all of them And i use this formula and it shows error, what am i missing ?

Annotation 2020-06-23 181259 Annotation 2020-06-23 181244
Kendy511 by 6 - Interface Innovator
Solved
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Formula Assistance - Blank/Not Blank

Hello Community! Hoping, yet again, for assistance from a Formula pro. My table has the following look up fields: 1 - {Invite Docs} 2 - {Other Task-Related Docs} 3 - {Calendaring Docs} 4 - {Plan/MTG/After Event Docs} If there is a document in any one...

John_Dlouhy by 7 - App Architect
Solved
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! What is wrong with this?

IF( SEARCH(“1”, {Type of Workshop or Class Offered}), DATEADD({Proposed Date of Workshop or Class}, 0, ‘days’), IF( SEARCH(“2”, {Type of Workshop or Class Offered}), DATEADD({Proposed Date of Workshop or Class}, 1, ‘days’), IF( SEARCH(“3”, {Type of W...

Leslie_Miller by 6 - Interface Innovator
Solved
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Concatenate From a Multiple Selection Column

Hello everyone! Ive exhausted all my options. Hopefully the amazing Airtable Community can help me out… So in essence the formula needs to get words from Column A and separate them with a vertical bar i.e. " | " and if a set of words like “New This M...

Screen Shot 2020-06-23 at 2.53.17 PM
Carlos_Hurtado by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Simplex algoirithm

Is there a way to solve a simplex algorithm in airtable? Similar to solver in excel?