Help
Formulas
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Create Bar Chart from Date Fields

Dear AT Community!I'm collecting arrival and departure dates for an event setup period from workers. They can register through a form. In my base now I have two date fields with an arrival and a departure date for each worker. The setup period spans ...

emsone_1-1713266619719.png
emsone by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Formula for "is subtask" scenario

I have a simple task tracker with a single table containing a list of tasks.  I have a self-linking field to allow for a single level of subtasks.  I primarily use Interface lists to view tasks.  However, I also assign tasks to be completed by varyin...

Prefilling forms with Link to another record

I am facing difficulty in prefilling forms with 'Link to another record data type'Data is occasionally getting printed when the data type is 'Link to another record' with 'Allow linking to multiple records' switched 'ON' What changes should I make so...

mshah72_0-1709137006213.png
mshah72 by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 7 replies
  • 4 kudos

Formula link to sidesheet

It appears the URL for a sidesheet within an Airtable Interface does not contain the Record ID. Hoping to create a formula link to records displayed in a sidesheet, however cannot figure out how to do this with the structure of the sidesheet URL.The ...

Tanya_Sager by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 11 kudos

Linking to Airtable Interface Details Pages

I'm looking to send out an email when a record is updated to interface-only collaborators. I want the email to include a link to the record in question.I've got a link to the record using the following formula:"https://airtable.com/appxxx/pagxxx?xxxx...

wooti by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Button field - clickable telephone link

It appears that "tel:" hyperlinks does not work to create a button that opens a URL to call a phone. The button is not clickable.However, the "mailto:" URL shortcut works, but not "tel:"Are there any workarounds to this that will put a clickable link...

Ian_Ayers_0-1684510354279.png
Ian_Ayers by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Airtable consultant wanted. UK or Europe.

Hi, we're looking for someone to help us to integrate Airtable with our WordPress website (particularly Ninjaforms), with a pdf generator and with Canvas by Instructure. This is us www.thelearningcircle.co.uk Please get in touch on info@thelearningci...

zoe1 by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos