Help
Interface Designer
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Interface not able to filter a number field

For some reason a number field is not showing up in the Interface's filter options.This happens specifically if you choose a layout with a specific widget (I'm using timeline in this case).If you choose a blank layout though, the number field IS avai...

jlabbe by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

[ISSUE] Parentheses removed when we download file

Hello,On Interface Designer of Airtable, when a user preview the PDF this is working correctly.But, when he download the PDF, Airtable remove the parentheses of the name files.Is it a normal behavior from Airtable ?We need to keep identically name fi...

EducUp_0-1712661345396.png
Educ-Up by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Making a user interface for different uses from Airtable

Hello everyone!I'm looking to sell the tool that I created in Airtable as a subscription to other people. Or potentially as a one time sell.What would be a good way to make this available to them? I don't want others to be able to see the code that's...

UrbnJ by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Tabs not Visible in Any Interface after a Certain Time

I tried posting this question previously but I don't see it posted, so apologies if it appears twice.I have a simple database with two tables, each of which has a few fields.I want to create an interface that shows different list views of one table b...

atgil by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos