Help
Interface Designer
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need to improve database

Not exactly sure which location this post should go...Hello! I've been using Airtable for a few years now. I use Quickbooks for my ordinary inventory, but it doesn't track our Wholegoods inventory. I set up a basic database, but as we grow, I need th...

Track KPI's in Airtable

I am setting up a KPI tracking sheet for our business but I'm stuck on how to create the layout for data input. Situation: I have KPI's I want to track on a yearly /quarterly / monthly / weekly base --> so each KPI has need of different columns for d...

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 09.58.31.png
Bleecks by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using Airtable to create a client portal

Hello. I'm trying to find information as to whether I can use Airtable only to create a customer/client portal. I've seen some videos but I need clearer instructions, meaning where do I go to create this portal, how do I add information, linking clie...

Ratio in interface

How can I display a ratio between two values in interface (dashboard)?I have the field "hours" in a base.In the dashboard I want to display the number of hours last week divided in a static number.Like:All records from last week.Total amount of hours...

jonaskarles by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setting up forms which vary depedning on the time

Hi all,I'm trying to set up a form which has a dynamic appearance depending on the time of day/day of the week.During our working hours I'd like users to be able to submit details through the form in order to receive an urgent response from our clini...