Help
Interface Designer
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Mobile Interface, Copy Data from phone

I'm trying to build a system where users can copy a Roll Up/Look Up field of phone numbers directly from their phone. This field often has up to 20+ phone numbers.My current solution is to set up a pre-filled form that is accessible via mobile, in wh...

Resolved! How many bases to create dashboards for different clients?

HiI'm a new Airtable user and I'm trying to determine the best approach to creating a dashboard view for each client at our firm with read only access.I'm aware you can create 1 base and filter views but that would make it possible for clients to see...

corleyre by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 7 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Number Field to show correct ROI %

I can't wrap my head around this... For demo purposes, I have created a pretty simple base that looks like so, and this all looks goodThen I created a simple interface; the only problem is the item highlighted, which is incorrect. I have tried all th...

Yerko_Begic_0-1712264015124.png Yerko_Begic_1-1712264190574.png Yerko_Begic_2-1712264267382.png Yerko_Begic_3-1712264330155.png
Yerko_Begic by 6 - Interface Innovator
Solved
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there a way sort record templates in Interface?

We are planning to use record templates in our organization for records (jobs) that we build a lot. We will probably reach the 100max limitation, which is fine. The problem is that every time I add a new record template, I have to go to the interfac...

cristopherlucia_0-1687728049049.png

Need to improve database

Not exactly sure which location this post should go...Hello! I've been using Airtable for a few years now. I use Quickbooks for my ordinary inventory, but it doesn't track our Wholegoods inventory. I set up a basic database, but as we grow, I need th...

Track KPI's in Airtable

I am setting up a KPI tracking sheet for our business but I'm stuck on how to create the layout for data input. Situation: I have KPI's I want to track on a yearly /quarterly / monthly / weekly base --> so each KPI has need of different columns for d...

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 09.58.31.png
Bleecks by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

button works for me and does not work for my collaborators

Hi I have a button that triggers automation On my account the button works correctly on the accounts of my collaboratorsBy clicking on the button the automation does not even triggerI have an error message displayed: an error has occurredI don't unde...

zieddaly1 by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Permission Error When Adding Row From Interface

Hi there,We have a number of users who have interface only access (i.e., no base access). One of our pages uses a 3 level list. When they attempt to add a new linked record/new row through the interface by using the + icon (e.g., a task or action), t...

mweis_0-1710371229194.png
mweis by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data visibility to read-only collaborators

Hello, Is it possible to show specific data which is unique to Interface-only viewers. I want to create an interface where they can see a record of form submissions (use case: invoices) which they have submitted via an airtable interface form and see...

JM1234 by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Ratio in interface

How can I display a ratio between two values in interface (dashboard)?I have the field "hours" in a base.In the dashboard I want to display the number of hours last week divided in a static number.Like:All records from last week.Total amount of hours...

jonaskarles by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos