Help
Interface Designer
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Setting the date condition (last calendar year) in intefaces

Hi,How can I set a condition in intefaces so that the chart displays data only from the last calendar year?Within the past year apparently does not count the calendar year, but the year itself. I need January 2024 not to be there anymore.Thank you fo...

zukowski by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Using Airtable to create a client portal

Hello. I'm trying to find information as to whether I can use Airtable only to create a customer/client portal. I've seen some videos but I need clearer instructions, meaning where do I go to create this portal, how do I add information, linking clie...

Add 6 months to date using button in interface

Hi All, I would like to create a button for the Airtable Interface which adds 6 months to today's date. Upon pressing the button, I want the date field to be updated to today's date + 6 months.Is this possible?Would love to hear your solution for thi...

Rocketeer by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How to display today's date on Interface Dashboard

Simple thing I'd like to do: Display the current date (and possibly time) on an Interface screen (blank template).  I created a field in the base that shows the date, but there's no way to display a single field.  I looked at the text object but ther...

Resolved! Malfunction of filtering by Date

Hello,I have this simple problem with filtering by date. When I try to filter Date - is within - past year I also got records from this year.Also If I try to filter Date - is within - past month I got only some of the records from the previous month....

Jakub by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Dynamic Filtering Linked Records - Count & Formulas

Hi there, I'm not sure if this is possible or if I'm approaching correctly the solution, but here it goes: I'd like to create some sort of dynamic filter that when I input a date, everything else in this table will update accordingly. The link record...

Javier_Growth_L_0-1679998434531.png