Help
Interface Designer
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Interface Checklist Unclickable

I have the below interfaceThe idea is to give the service team members a touchable sheet they can use a tablet to checkoff when putting a cart together. However, the checklist is not editable inside of the interface which seems really stupid to not b...

GolfCartsUSA_0-1710772459504.png
GolfCartsUSA by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 17 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Duplicate button - Automation

Hello everyone,In an interface page I created an automation that is launched when I click on a button.The automation will allow me to duplicate a record.However, when this automation runs, I stay on the page of the record I've just duplicated.Is ther...

Julien by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Select multiple records in timeline view

It would be really useful to be able to select more than one record/element at a time in the Timeline view. It is not uncommon to want to move 10 days of bookings 'up' a day, and currently this can only be done in Gannt view (which is not available i...

mu71rd by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Form Builder - Public form won't submit

I'm using the new Form Builder to create a form to share publicly. I published the form, and created a link for "Anyone on the web."  However, if anyone tries to submit the form without being logged into AirTable, they get the following message, and ...

Manual sort of cards in Kanban element in an interface

Hi,I was wondering if it's meant to be possible to sort the cards manually within each stack in the Kanban element in an interface. You can do it in the Kanban view but I don't seem to be able to do it in an interface.Erik

mrlau by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 15 replies
  • 10 kudos

Issues with New forms - Refresh Page to Submit Form

Hi Everyone, I've started using the new interface forms and come across a few issues with loading. The latest one can be seen in the attached. When a client receives a link in an email to the form, then adds some text, they get this error when submit...

Unlink Record on IOS Mobile App

It's possible to "Link/Unlink Records" and "Add records through a form" on Android. But when I login to my Airtable App on the iPhone it doesnt show the X grey button on the upper right corner and the "add Record" button below. I'm using the same acc...

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 12.01.02 AM.png Image from iOS (10).jpg
lumperaj by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Filter between a start and an end date on an interface

I've created a dashboard interface and I've added a filter by date.I can do many type of filtering such as "is after...", "is before..." but I cannot filter between 2 specific dates.It seems that a "Is between (exact dates)" filter is missing.There's...

Interface "+" button not working on iOS

I have a basic interface List View page setup on my base. I have an "Add Record" button in the top right of the page that opens a record creation form. On Desktop it works fine.On mobile, if you open the list view, the way you access the add Button i...

cameronm by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Access to interface without sign in

I have created a space for the company that my clients can access to see their results (in a control panel, interface). But in order to see their results, currently, they have to create an account on airtable (which is strange for them since it is my...

soniadel by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

Sharing interfaces with non-users

Hi all, I already know Airtable doesnt allow you to share interfaces with non-users (not a good move, Airtable!) but i'm trying to not give up on the beautiful dashboards i made.Other than taking a screenshot, are there any extensions/third-party too...

Limi by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 16 replies
  • 46 kudos

Resolved! Interface Sharing

Hi. So the only way I can read-only share an interface with an external user is through Pro or Enterprise plans? Also is there a way to automate the sending of an interface dashboard for updates weekly, monthly, etc?

CH_Saturn by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 5 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Setting the date condition (last calendar year) in intefaces

Hi,How can I set a condition in intefaces so that the chart displays data only from the last calendar year?Within the past year apparently does not count the calendar year, but the year itself. I need January 2024 not to be there anymore.Thank you fo...

zukowski by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Interface Design Setup - SMS via Twilio

Good Afternoon, I am an Administrator for a private education institution and I am curently working on turning my Airtable bases into an interface that our entire team can interact with. I’m working to avoid anyone other than myself and one other Adm...

attachemnt 1 copy attachment 2 copy

Resolved! Run Data Fetcherfrom Interface

Is there any possible way to run Data Fetcher from the Interface?I have created a Button following this info https://help.datafetcher.com/advanced-options/run-request-from-button-field but this resides in the data which is not ideal. I want to be abl...

Yerko_Begic by 6 - Interface Innovator
Solved
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos