Help
Job Board
See what roles members of the community are currently filling, or post an open role of your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Medium Size Law Firm - Looking For Talent

Hello everyone,I'm Erik Compton, a practicing lawyer in surface rights and expropriation based in Edmonton, Alberta. I'm reaching out to this community to find skilled developers familiar with Airtable and Microsoft 365 integration for a project aime...

C-Ann_Pohr by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Integrate UPS shipping tracking numbers to Airtable

Hi, I'm looking for a contractor that can build a integration into our Airtable that will automatically add tracking numbers from UPS for existing orders. We will have future follow on projects as well if we work well together, but this is a good fir...

Looking for airtable consultant. $60/hr

I'm searching for an Airtable expert who can assist me daily. My budget is $60/hr.We need support with designing interfaces, organizing our database, and creating formulas in Airtable.Typically, 80% of the work is already done, and I need help with t...

itsmeayyub by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Freelance Airtable developers

We're looking to build out our network of Airtable professionals to work on projects at Mass.If you're interested please fill in our short application form.Look forward to meeting you,Russ

Looking for some help or confirmation it can or can not be done.

I want to create a table that matches waivers (from Jotform) and money transactions (from Square) to show a client has checked in and checked out, to verify payout for the tattoo artist who worked with them. From my limited knowledge of Zapier and ot...

Tattoo34 by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Wanted Full time - Project Manager - AirTable Setup and Management

Zero Labs Automotive, a leading automotive and industrial design, technology, and engineering firm based in Los Angeles, California, is currently seeking a highly skilled Project Manager to join our dynamic team. As an organization focused on develop...

zerolabs by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels