Help
Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Print an Interface

Anybody have a workaround to print out an Interface (physically or digitally as a pdf)? I have a Financial Dashboard that I would like to print and file at the end of each year. 

CH_Saturn by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dark Mode Community Update

Hi Airtable!Can you please give the community an update on when dark mode will be implemented in the upcoming New Feature Spotlight on March 8, 2023?Maybe it could fit in the visibility section of the presentation.We're waiting. And we're not recomme...

Timeline record 'appearance' - precise or expanded

Hi, I am trying to design a scheduling tool for my business, and the timeline view is proving itself to be very handy. One think I can't quite work out is what 'precise' or 'expanded' does - in certain views. For example, if I have a morning and afte...

mu71rd by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

interface error

This morning, trying to use an interface created a long time ago, I encountered an anomaly:when I go to create a record, it does not extract the list of valid values if it has to extract them from a table via a filter.I enclose two screenshots showin...

I need some help with Twilio.

Hi everyone,I'm sure you've all heard about Air.AI or have seen a video discussing it.I'm currently attempting to work with Air.AI, but I've hit a roadblock, where I have to interact with my agent. Whenever I try to communicate with my agent, the web...

GoodNight by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Color Picker based on values from other cells

Hi there! I'm fairly new to Airtable, so sorry if I'm asking something that is too obvious.I'm thinking about building a prototype for a tool where I use Airtable to store Data via forms, the idea is that the users can "create" a color by giving the ...

Aquelon by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos