Help
Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"Link to another record" not updating

Hi. I've taken over managing an airtable database and I can't get two tabs to talk to each other. I basically want the Link To Another Record space to populate when I link to that resource from another tab. It's working everywhere else on this table,...

Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 15.13.04.png Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 15.14.42.png

Conditional questions on forms?

I am trying to set up a form that will collect requests for a dozen kinds of products from users (eg, shirts, hats, mugs...) I have a limited amount of each product available.Is there a way to omit certain questions if the limit for that product has ...

Rpmpr by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I create a summary table of thousands of records, my method seems clunky

I have a table with 5K+ rows of data as such:table1Date - Year(formula of date) - Month(formula of date) - DataPoint1/1/2020   2020                                         01                          5461/2/2020   2020                                ...

Resolved! Linking records on a form

Hi I was wondering if anyone would kindly help. I am creating a form from a grid view I have created. One of my fields in the grid view allows me to link with a master data base and pull all required info through using added lookups. This doesn't see...

Jooles1977 by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Errors when linking records to notes

I am trying to link a note to a record but I've gotten error codes that always change even when I perform the same action. I've tried using different browsers, clearing cache and cookies, clearing history. Nothing works. I've submitted a ticket to Ai...

GenDJAL by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Folders in workspace

Hey! We build our company automation and centralized system with Airtable's API & Automation systems.We use 1 Workspace with many many different Bases. Could the Dashboard (in the main view) have folders inside the Workspace that can be used to divid...

Resolved! Changing single select to Multi-select

I'm debating on changing a single-select field to a multi-select field, but I'm uncertain on the effect it will have on all of the dependencies.I have a Progress flow that follows cold leads (potential investment deals) into committed investments, wh...

Resource Allocation Template questions

Is anyone using the Resource Allocation Template, or is there a explainer video on how to use it? It looks awesome, but it's overwhelming. I'm not sure where to start. Regarding how to set up that whole process, I'm unsure how to even begin setting a...