Help
Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"Link to another record" not updating

Hi. I've taken over managing an airtable database and I can't get two tabs to talk to each other. I basically want the Link To Another Record space to populate when I link to that resource from another tab. It's working everywhere else on this table,...

Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 15.13.04.png Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 15.14.42.png

Print an Interface

Anybody have a workaround to print out an Interface (physically or digitally as a pdf)? I have a Financial Dashboard that I would like to print and file at the end of each year. 

CH_Saturn by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dark Mode Community Update

Hi Airtable!Can you please give the community an update on when dark mode will be implemented in the upcoming New Feature Spotlight on March 8, 2023?Maybe it could fit in the visibility section of the presentation.We're waiting. And we're not recomme...

Resolved! How to edit fields shown in linked field dropdown menu

Basically, I'm wondering how to change the fields shown in a linked record field dropdown/select menu.These fields below (Record ID, First, Middle) do little to help me distinguish among similar records.Note that this particular screenshot is of a li...

Screenshot 2024-04-08 at 1.45.32 PM.png
RIWFP_Admin by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Softr User sync

HI,How can I solve this problem when working in Softr with an Airtable synchronized table?how can I configure permissions in my base?Rgds.

ERROR copia.jpg
Mgomezv by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Color code

Hi guys,Im new to Airtable but loving it so far. I just have one issue. - I need to get a HEX color code from a status (approved, awaiting approval and rejected, green, yellow and red) to a new field. How do i actually link the status to a hex color ...

How can I create a summary table of thousands of records, my method seems clunky

I have a table with 5K+ rows of data as such:table1Date - Year(formula of date) - Month(formula of date) - DataPoint1/1/2020   2020                                         01                          5461/2/2020   2020                                ...

Linked fields not populating

Hello,I have two tables that I am trying to link together.One table is an instructor table called Instructors AY25 and the first column contains the instructor name and the other columns contain instructor information, including the catalog number fo...

Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 11.21.36 AM.png Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 11.22.19 AM.png Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 11.22.09 AM.png