Help
Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I need some help with Twilio.

Hi everyone,I'm sure you've all heard about Air.AI or have seen a video discussing it.I'm currently attempting to work with Air.AI, but I've hit a roadblock, where I have to interact with my agent. Whenever I try to communicate with my agent, the web...

GoodNight by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble pasting excel data into table

I have tried on numerous occasions to cut data from excel and past into Airtable table but keep getting an error.  It is a rather big table but I have done the same operation with earlier data and had not issues.  What:s going on?  See error message ...

tracymf-tkk by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Duplicating a table with an image field

Hello, we duplicated one table from a base to a new base and a field that originally contained images got converted into a text field that contains the file name of the pictures and a URL. Is there a way to do duplicate the table without this happeni...

Resolved! Database backup

I know we can export data in .csv format but is there really no option in Airtable to basically download/export the whole DB?

JohnDoe by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PDF export of multiple records

Hello AirTable Community,I am trying to export multiple AirTable records in one PDF. Concrete case is a list of samples that have several values, I want to create a pdf that will be handed to the lab for testing containing a list of multiple selected...

OskarL by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Split multiple images to different records

Hi, im using softr form to upload people images to airtable and then print it to an dynamic list in sofrt, but if they attach multiple images, softr just shows the first, how can i split this multiple attachments to different records?If you have some...

joanq by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Filesize trouble importing Excel sheet

Hi, using the Free version I'm trying to import a  15MB Excel sheet into an existing base with four tables (3-6 records per table) but I get the following message:"testfile.xlsx exceeds maximum allowed size of 5 MB"I assume this is a limit of the Fre...

JohnDoe by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CSV

Can I download my csv on a MacBook ? I don’t see the download popping up.

Arduck45 by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Connecting Airtable to Power BI

Based on an earlier post on connecting airtable data to Power BI, some folks, including me, have problems reading Airtable fields/columns that have blank/missing values for some records. Based on an note from a user in the early post, I am able to re...

Resolved! Exporting Airtable Data into PowerQuery

I've used this very helpful page to be able to export my tables out of air table and into Power Query, and from there into Excel: Sending Airtable Data to Microsoft Power BI & Power Query | Airtable SupportHowever, I'm having an issue that some seemi...

Edd_Tillen by 6 - Interface Innovator
Solved
  • 9 replies
  • 4 kudos
Labels