Help
Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Charts not showing iOS interface

Hey guys, just wanted to check if the charts in the interface are showing for anyone in the iOS App?iPad App does not offer interface support currently?

jamiwe by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Interface Inactive?

Hello everyone. Looking for a way to share an interface form (registration for one of our programs) but  not allow submissions yet. We want to promote the program, show where to register but we do not want to allow submissions to the program for abou...

AspiresComs by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Able to have a field auto-copy on click?

Looking to be able to have a field that auto-copies (added to clipboard) when I click on the cell. Saving me the CTRL+C keyboard shortcut.Possible? Maybe with scripting / extensions?

travmilne by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Request conflicted" error?

Hi, I'm getting this error each time I try to open a form (any form) from a button in my interface : "Sorry, your request conflicted with another change".Anyone else getting this ? 

Comments in Interfaces not working properly

I've got an Interface that an employee 'Sam' has Editor access to.I have creator access.When  I @ mention Sam, he doesn't get a notification and I receive a message saying "Some users weren't notified because they don't have access to this task."The ...

wooti_0-1706059605635.png
wooti by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Problems with request link interface

When sharing the interface and a user requests access, the email with the access request link is not being delivered. The user is not receiving the email containing the necessary link for their access request. Could you please look into this issue an...

Sonia_ by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Offline / Airplane work with AirTable

How do you work on Airtable when ther is no network ?Modern Web&Mobile developpement provides features to cache content and postpone request in order to make UX available partially offline.But ...Interface, Forms, etc ... are not available as a mobil...

Embedded form slows down my web page

I have a form embedded on a wordpress/elementor page, and it is loading extremely slow. On some devices it takes up to 15 seconds to load. This is impacting my conversions.I already reached out to support, but while I wait for them to get back to me,...

Temima by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos