Help
Show & Tell
The show and tell space is a place to showcase your work and have conversations about what you’ve been creating in Airtable.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

A simple meeting room booking application

Hi everyone!Here's a new application I just made with Airtable: a meeting room booking system for offices.  This has two interfaces: one for front end users to reserve slots in a room for their meeting; another for back end users (receptionists, assi...

JonathanB by 8 - Airtable Astronomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

A simple clocking in and out interface

Hi everyoneHere's a simple base with an interface that can be used for employees/visitors to clock in and out of a location:https://amazingairtable.gumroad.com/l/lvcyc The interface could be on display on tablet from which people select their name an...

JonathanB by 8 - Airtable Astronomer
  • 11 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Trouble changing Product name

I'm having an issue adding a "new product" under the Emails list. So I went into the "products list" to add one in. I returned back to the "Emails list" and it's not there. I can only change the names of the product under "products list" only. How do...

IMG_4595.jpg IMG_4596.jpg IMG_4597 copy.jpg
DeeLeep by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to create a heading / subheading in a form?

I'm trying to add a heading / subheading in my Airtable form to separate the different sets of questions. On the Airtable "how to create a form" page, there is this image containing a "subheading" field:The circled "sub-heading" option doesn't seem t...

Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 14.26.23.png
ruyaae by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Views based on table with multi select

I have a table with a multiple select field monday, thusday etc etc. I will make a view or a 2nd database where I can show and count all the people on the different days.Monday : count : namesThusday : count : namesetc How can I do this?

ceescoenen by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Habit Builder with Airtable 📝

Hey everyone, I spent some time in the last couple weeks to upgrade my personal habit builder to include some latest features. Just learnt that the progress bar is supported natively. It looks so good! 朗The habit builder includes:goal gallery: with g...

1.png
PlannerHQ by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Trip Planner with Airtable ✈️

Hi everyone,I made a Trip Planner for tracking some of my trips a while ago. It helps keeping my trip and activities organized. I figured I would share this basic base version in case anyone would want a trip planner starter. Feel free to copy and up...

PlannerHQ by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Missing Tab "Open Form"

Hello allmy group have access to two forms in a base. Usually, they have to go to the base then the form and click on Open form. For four days now the Open form tab has disappeared for all users except the collaborators who have admin access. So the ...

Capture.PNG Screenshot_20230622_081559_Slack.jpg
ammrk by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Append table

1-  Our organization operates various types of projects, each with different formats. Some formats are consistent across projects. We used the append option in Excel to compile them and bring them into our organization's master database. Is there a ...

Satyam by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! rollup field

I am trying to use rollup on a linked field which is a formula. Is that possible?  

rfscott2016 by 6 - Interface Innovator
Solved
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Script: Conditional Parent-child Record Creation

I've created a script that creates child records in a child table linked to parent records in a parent table through a linked field. It creates a set number of child records per parent record, if a set field in the parent record meets the conditions,...

JLindem by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Custom sharing link for form?

Hello, Is there a way to make a custom share link for my airtable form? The default one is quite convoluted, consisting of a string of random letters and numbers. Too hard to remember for my end users. D 

druss by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Turn Airtable into your smart CRM

Hi everyone!Around two weeks ago I released an Airtable extension that helps you save emails to Airtable. A lot of you were so kind to have tried it out and gave me many valuable feedback, thank you!I started working on snippets and blocks that can b...

Daniel_C by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Issue Tracker - Project Management powered by Airtable.

A simple and minimalist base to help small businesses and teams track issues and squash bugs. Get the template now on https://www.airtable.com/universe/expJSAwygjVK9DfJ2/issue-tracker-project-managementSupport Server: dsc.gg/trackers - Get Help on Di...

Infi_0-1675030021250.png Infi_1-1675030079440.png
Infi by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos