Help
Show & Tell
The show and tell space is a place to showcase your work and have conversations about what you’ve been creating in Airtable.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

A simple meeting room booking application

Hi everyone!Here's a new application I just made with Airtable: a meeting room booking system for offices.  This has two interfaces: one for front end users to reserve slots in a room for their meeting; another for back end users (receptionists, assi...

JonathanB by 8 - Airtable Astronomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update Record Through Form (Sorta)

IntroWhen I first started using Airtable, one of the features that I wanted was the ability to use a form to update a record's details. When diving into the forums, I noticed that many other users wanted this too! I also realised that there were thir...

Simple project and team management interfaces for Airtable

Hi everyoneI’m really pleased with this Airtable system I just built for project and team management. and launched in my store on gumroad today.It works by having two interfaces connected to the same base: one for the project managers, one for the te...

• 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

A team message board interface

I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner, but Airtable is a perfect platform if you want to set up a simple message board for a team of people. I built this interface to do just that.You can post messages, reply to conversations and edit your o...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customizing language for months and weekdays in Timeline view

Hi,I am looking for a way to customize to local language names of months and weekdays in Timeline view, located on the top of the graph. This is also applicable for names of buttons used to pick the time slot of visible part of the timeline. As datab...

Tom03_1-1699776147677.png
Tom03 by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to create a heading / subheading in a form?

I'm trying to add a heading / subheading in my Airtable form to separate the different sets of questions. On the Airtable "how to create a form" page, there is this image containing a "subheading" field:The circled "sub-heading" option doesn't seem t...

Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 14.26.23.png
ruyaae by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Habit Builder with Airtable 📝

Hey everyone, I spent some time in the last couple weeks to upgrade my personal habit builder to include some latest features. Just learnt that the progress bar is supported natively. It looks so good! 朗The habit builder includes:goal gallery: with g...

1.png
PlannerHQ by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Trouble displaying Custom Buttons in Airtable Interface

Hello Airtable communityI've been diligently working on a time-tracking solution in Airtable for a nonprofit organization. Inspired by a YouTube video from Dan Lehman, I aimed to craft a system where volunteers could easily log their hours during a p...

UWTSAVITA_0-1692209571615.png UWTSAVITA_1-1692209571695.png
UWTSAVITA by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Trip Planner with Airtable ✈️

Hi everyone,I made a Trip Planner for tracking some of my trips a while ago. It helps keeping my trip and activities organized. I figured I would share this basic base version in case anyone would want a trip planner starter. Feel free to copy and up...

PlannerHQ by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Missing Tab "Open Form"

Hello allmy group have access to two forms in a base. Usually, they have to go to the base then the form and click on Open form. For four days now the Open form tab has disappeared for all users except the collaborators who have admin access. So the ...

Capture.PNG Screenshot_20230622_081559_Slack.jpg
ammrk by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos