Help
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Laura_McCarthy
Airtable Alumni (Retired)

Subscribing to content you are most excited about!

By subscribing to content you will have the most up to date information on the topics and content that matter most to you. When you subscribe you will be notified when someone posts to a board or replies to a question. You can subscribe to different boards, specific posts and labels.

To subscribe to a Board you will see three vertical dots on the right side of the page. Click on those dots and a drop down will appear. Then select Subscribe and you are done!

Laura_McCarthy_0-1674079614462.png

To subscribe to a Specific Post you will click onto the post and in the right hand corner of the post you will see three vertical dots. Select those dots and then click Subscribe to RSS Feed.

Laura_McCarthy_1-1674079614467.png

To subscribe to a Label you will click onto the label and at the top of the posts you will see subscribe. Click Subscribe and you are good to go! See image below. One thing to note about labels; if you subscribe to a label on one board and it appears on another you will need to subscribe twice, one for each board. Subscribing to an identical label on one board doesn’t automatically subscribe you to the identical label on another board.

Laura_McCarthy_2-1674079614465.png

To view and manage your subscriptions:

1. Click on your avatar at the top right hand corner. A drop down will appear and you will select My Subscriptions.
  2. This will bring you to your settings page, click on Subscriptions & Notifications
  3. To delete a subscription, click the check box for the subscription you want to unfollow and then click Email Subscription Options

You will select Delete Selected Subscriptions and then Confirm.

Comments
Karlstens
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Thanks for sharing @Laura_McCarthy 

If you're taking feedback, I'd be keen to see the ability added that allows users to follow other members of the community - so that for example, I could click on your profile and then follow you, then being notified after you've posted either a new thread or a reply.

There are many talented members of this community, and it would be great to be able to subscribe to their profile and be notified to their latest postings.

Version history
Last update:
‎Mar 13, 2023 12:32 PM
Updated by: