cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Crispin_Giles
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey all,

I would like to update the access for some base collaborators who currently have full access to base & Interface to Interface-only access (these users were already shared as collaborators before it was possible to share an Interface without giving access to the base).

In this case, does anyone know if I have to entirely delete these users from the base and then re-share them as Interface-only contributors (with the 'Allow access to data in the base' unchecked upon share)?

Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Yup. That is what you have to do. First remove base access, then grant interface access.

If any of your users have access through the workspace, you will need to remove it from there.

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Yup. That is what you have to do. First remove base access, then grant interface access.

If any of your users have access through the workspace, you will need to remove it from there.

Thanks Kouvonne! Always appreciate your responses

Penny_Bell

Is there a cost associated with a user on a pro account but only having access to an interface?

Depends on level of access. I believe if a user is shared with access level of commenter or above then yes, there is a cost. However a user shared on an interface with read only access does not have an associated cost