363 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steggo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would like to create a user portal where our Board Members can login and read displayed information from a base and respond some basic questions (Yes/No, Check mark, comments) that would become linked records. 

I've found a way to add the reviews inline while viewing a Record View, but ideally, the option to add would be at the top of the field (and possibly hiding the other reviews written, or displaying them in another place), and it would automatically capture the User Name. Moreover, I would like it to be able to show which of the records that person has not yet reviewed. Is there a better way to do this? Possibly via integrations/extensions, or better yet...free forms!

I feel like I don't know the terminology well enough to find what I'm looking for, but surely it exists! 

1 Reply 1
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Some of this might be possible with Airtable's interfaces, but as you mentioned, you can also do that by using an external portal tool, such as Noloco, Softr, JetAdmin, or Glide.

Noloco is probably the most powerful portal available for Airtable. I give a brief tutorial of Noloco on this episode of the BuiltOnAir podcast.

And I also presented a full one-hour webinar on Noloco called Building a Client Portal on Noloco powered by Airtable.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld