Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DannyAWyatt
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey! 

This is driving me mad and I'm sure it's either: 
- I've been working on this for too long and I am overlooking the obvious / need a break
- A bug

Context: I have an interface where there are requests from form submissions. There is a 2 step approval process, where approvers should set a status by clicking a button. These users are "editors" in the interface, so permissions should not be the issue.

When I "View As" / Preview as one of these approvers, I see that the buttons function correctly and I can set the statuses. Image below. 

Screenshot 2023-03-29 at 15.10.37.png

This approver though has a different view - they cannot click the buttons. I'm a bit at a loss for what to do in terms of troubleshooting. The tricky part is, there are 5 or so approvers, and ONE of them is able to interact with the buttons and set the status (calibrated / flagged / clear). 
Screenshot 2023-03-29 at 14.59.44.png

Any suggestions/thoughts? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Could there be field level permissions at play? Maybe those users don’t have permission to edit those particular fields. 

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Could there be field level permissions at play? Maybe those users don’t have permission to edit those particular fields.