709 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robert_Blakeley
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have a table with a linked field. I want to update that table and change the value of that linked field. Specifically, the Family table has a field linked to the Worker table (single selection only). In a grid view, I can readily delete the worker and add a new one (airtable gives me a list to choose from). However, in my interface that I use to edit the family, that worker field does not show me all of the values available from the Worker table. It only shows the one already chosen. I’ve tried having another element on the interface that is connected to the worker field and then having a button to run an automation to update the Family table. I haven’t been able to get that to work and I feel that I must be missing something. Any suggestions? thx!

2 Replies 2

Hi Robert, that’s odd, I’m usually able to modify linked fields via interfaces like so:
link in interface

Could you share some screenshots of how your base is set up perhaps? There’s probably something about your setup that I’m not understanding

Robert_Blakeley
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thank you. Yes, using that type of element worked for me. What I wanted though was a single-select dropdown list from the workers table. Basically to re-assign the family to a different worker. appreciate your assistance!