557 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pascalm
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have created an interface with a grid of all my contacts and deals, not sorted or filtered in any way so that I can just go in and see certain records that I need.

I created a filter for each of these lists and want to have the ability to filter depending on what I'm looking for at the time. However the filters I'm creating aren't dynamic.

If I want to filter by "created date", I need a specific filter for that. If I want to filter by "Total Revenue" I need another one, and so and and so forth.

Can't I just create one filter and then when I'm using it select which field to filter by? Seems awfully redundant the way I currently have to use it.

2 Replies 2
Arthur_Tutt
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hey @pascalm I'd recommend you save each filter as it's own view. That way you can quickly refer back to it when you need it, without having to mess around with the filter conditions each time you want to review your data. 

Like this. Unfiltered Data:

Screenshot 2023-10-30 182237.png

Filtered Data View:

Screenshot 2023-10-30 182251.png

Thanks for the response @Arthur_Tutt but I'm using Interfaces.
And, I actually do want to update all the filter conditions each time, I have too many fields that I may want to filter but at a particular time that it's not viable to create a view for each one of them.