Help

How show an interface without airtable account?

Topic Labels: Interface Designer
Solved
Jump to Solution
13295 40
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sara
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi, I'm playing with the interfaces and I have a question. Is there any way I can share an interface with a person that hasn't an Airtable account?

I don't want to add them as collaborators, because they should see only that interface (not the base) and I don't want to ask them to create an Airtable account just to see my interface. My final goal is sharing the interface link with an automation through email. 

Is there any way? Thank you!

40 Replies 40
crothey
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Another vote here! Please!

bhender
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Adding to the votes, desperate for this please

PeymanYousefi

another vote here +1

Sara
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

I don't know if you know that.. With the new updates, there is a possible "temporary" solution to our problem. We can download a PDF version of the interface and send it to our clients. It isn't the perfect solution for things that change frequently because the PDF will be static, but at least it is something.

kofal

Same here, at least a new access level "view interface only"

nelsonestrada

Hey Airtable Product team - please add another +1 to this feature request. Please consider!

This will get Airtable in front of thousands of more users who have no idea what it is!

Anthony_Manniel
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Will also ask the product team to add another +1. The firm can fully utilize our bases if I can give out the interface to the employees who need it. There is another thread going on with this same request that has 3 pages worth of requests for this feature as well. 

https://community.airtable.com/t5/product-ideas/show-an-interface-without-airtable-account/idc-p/169...

Anthony_Manniel
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Guess this is going nowhere. I'd like to hear from someone at Airtable, why Interfaces are only available to paid users. As many, many people on this thread have stated, Interfaces would only increase the use of Airtable at their company. We would probably create more bases that would help the staff and bring on a few more paid users but the entire company isn't going to pay to use 1 base. 

Andrew_Davies
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I am afraid I strongly suspect it is going absolutely nowhere.  I can't see Airtable opening up Interfaces to non account holders. Such a shame - would be so useful.

Still - there are some really good options out there to build a front end using Airtable as a backend.