cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Christopher_Mur
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi There,

Wondering if any one has noticed that the bar chart in interfaces by default is set to stack and there is no option to change it. Also there is no way to change the format of the data presented. If any one knows otherwise gthat would be great help.

4 Replies 4

Yes same here - there are only bar charts or I have not discovered anything else. 90% no other option in Bar chart.

Michael_Benson
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

This would be really useful. It seems to be a feature with the Chart App in the “Main” Airtable.

Is there any chance this feature could be expanded to cover the Chart App in Interfaces as well?

Otherwise there is no suitable alternative to properly display the information I need to share.

Thanks!

joachimwernerss
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

There used to be a toggle for stacking the data. Meaning you could decide if you wanted the data stacked or not. But they seem to have removed that in the new interface. Would be great if you could bring it back Airtable! 🙏

Courtney_Whitti
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yeah. Agree. This is super annoying. The charts in my data layer show exactly what I want the way I want. In my interface though, they are really not helpful. NEED side-by-side option instead of stacked to show budget vs. expense for each member of a team.