Help

Is it possible to add logo in Interface Form?

Topic Labels: Interface Designer
2235 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SpelaU
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Is it possible to add logo in Interface Form?

3 Replies 3

Currently the only way to add an image to an interface is with an attachment field or a lookup of an attachment. Currently you cannot add a static image to an interface page. 

Some people have a “control” record with a logo in an attachment field, and the. Link that control record to every record in their actual table, and then have a lookup of the logo. 

SpelaU
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Okay, so if I understand correctly I can't add static photo (of a logo) at the head of the Form in Interface?

I can only add photos to a records via attachment or lookup of an attachment field?

I don't understand this "control" record.. could you please explain in a little more detail?

Thank you!

hubkei
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

"Some people have a “control” record with a logo in an attachment field and the. Link that control record to every record in their actual table, and then have a lookup of the logo. "

I have done this, but it does not really work.
Attachment fields inside interfaces are fixed "tall" and show the filename of the image below. 
It looks very weird.bad-way-to-insert-images-into-airtable-interfaces-as-attachments.jpg