715 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
heidibaum
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I recently updated a form to "new forms" (by clicking on the "⇧ upgrade to new forms" button from a form view within a base) and edited/published the form via an Interface (as opposed to within a base, as I've done previously). I want to enable the same "email me at xxxxx@domain.org"  option that is available in the old form builder, but I don't see that option anywhere in the new Interfaces form builder. I've set up an automation to send me a generic email each time the form is submitted, but what I really want is the same nice email I used to get with an overview of the form responses. Am I missing something obvious? Or is this feature not available with "new forms"? Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Unfortunately, that is no longer a built-in feature of the new forms, but in your automation's email action, you can scroll down to the bottom of the field list and you can choose to insert a "list" or "grid" of the fields that you would like to include in your email.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Unfortunately, that is no longer a built-in feature of the new forms, but in your automation's email action, you can scroll down to the bottom of the field list and you can choose to insert a "list" or "grid" of the fields that you would like to include in your email.

Thanks for the quick response! I miss the old email feature, but this takes care of my issue. 🙂