742 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John_Swirchak
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m the CEO for a nonprofit in Northern Virginia. I have recently subscribed to Airtable. What I need is a consultant to help with setting up the database (forms; processes, etc.): clients>linked to multiple projects per client; about 100 data fields total. I will need to integrate clients/projects from a home-grown database into Airtable as well. In time, I will also need to build a robust grants managment and marketing database. This is my second priority.

Can anyone help me with this?

thanks

6 Replies 6
Cherry_Yang2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi John,

Nice to e-meet you.

I’m the founder of AirOps Consulting and we are a full-service Airtable consulting company. I’d love to speak with you over a Zoom call and learn more about your project. You can book a time with me here: Calendly - Cherry Yang

Here’s my website if you want to know more about my work. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you and have a great rest of your day!

Best,
Cherry

Hi @John_Swirchak,

Yes, I can definitely help you with this! I am an expert Airtable consultant and Integromat Partner.

I’d love to chat with you more about your needs. Please feel free to reach out to me through my website at ScottWorld.com, and we can setup a time for a Zoom videochat! :slightly_smiling_face:

Best,
Scott

Trish_c
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey,

I can help you.
To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at Trish@cisinlabs.com or Skype me - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54

Thanks
Trish

Norman_Fost
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @John_Swirchak

I can assist you in this.
To discuss further you can reach me at [norman1{at}talentsfromindia{dot}com] or over skype, so that we can discuss over there.

Regards,
Norman

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi John,
This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be able to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Ramanan_Venkata
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

i am able to help and well versed
please contact mail ramanantt123@gmail.com