2181 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cristina_Garcia
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I am in search of an AirTable data expert who can help me calculate percentage increases over each month from different records. I have a social media agency and use AirTable to store all our monthly analytics numbers and would like to determine percentage changes. 

I am in the midst of taking these numbers into my table and using the interface featyre to create graphs to see it in a more user-friendly way. 

Please see here for a shared view of the table - https://airtable.com/appgifDfNJk8ia1a7/shrZ2KkZk6aMWcgGj 

Any and all help is appreciated. Please feel free to email me at cristina@thesocialhourmedia.com or comment below if interested in helping out. Thank you! 

3 Replies 3
Abi_arvi
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,
do you need a percentage at the same table or want to store in separate table?
and which field you want to convert to percentage?

corb1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi - I have something that could work if I'm understanding you. I'll send you an email. 

ajackushimanshi
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Cristina_Garcia,

I am Himanshi. I represent Ajackus, an official Airtable partner. We specialize in building customized solutions with Airtable as a database. We have helped startups and enterprises worldwide make the most of it.

We would love to help you with your scripting and integration requirements. Can we schedule a call to discuss this further?