cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Taylor_Johnston
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi, everyone!

I’m hoping to find an expert who can help me pull together my business processes for a cleaner, more efficient workspace through the use of Airtable automations, web hooks, APIs and/or Zapier & Integromat. I also use MiniExtensions for a number of my current automations.

I utilize Airtable as my primary database for my app created with Adalo. I have been reading through the API documentations myself, but to be honest I don’t want to risk setting up such a crucial step incorrectly.

Here are my specific needs:
When a record enters an Airtable view, create a new record in Adalo, send a SendGrid email to the address in the current record.
Once the above steps are successful, move the record to a separate table.

I have the majority of this already set up through Zapier - however, for some reason, the record entering the view is not triggering the Zap. So I am having to trigger it manually, but need to be able to trigger it either automatically or via a button in Airtable where I do my work.

I hope this is a simple & quick job.
If anyone has the time and availability to assist, I would be grateful to compensate for your assistance.

Thanks in advance!

1 Reply 1
MajMah
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

@Taylor_Johnston Hi Taylor, are you still looking for help?