1169 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beth_Jacaruso
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Seeking support for an existing install of Airtable employing Zapier. This is a paid position, can work remote if skills/experience align

10 Replies 10
Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Beth,
I am an experienced developer and would be interested
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

openside
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hi Beth, the combination of Airtable and Zapier is something I know very well and have done some amazing things with. Ping me at dan@openside.com

Thanks,
Dan

Gareth_Pronovos
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Beth, as an experienced Airtable/Zapier consultant, I’d be happy to discuss how I can assist you with this. Please schedule some time with me here if you’d like to chat!

Thanks,
Gareth

Thanks for your email Andrew –

If you could send a copy of your resume for review that would be most helpful in moving forward.

Beth

Hi Dan –

Thanks for your email and interest.

If you could send me a copy of your resume that would be the best next steps.

Beth

Hi Gareth –

Thanks for your interest in my project.

A next best step would be for you to send a copy of your resume to me.

Beth

Hi Beth,

Thanks for the reply – just a quick question about this opportunity. Most of my clients contract me to build/architect their data. Generally, this amounts to an intense build out procedure (usually 2-3 weeks) to deliver the desired result. After that, those clients often transition to a monthly retainer to have their general support and troubleshooting questions answered/corrected.

I’m curious what type of work you envision this to be? Are you searching for a part-time employee, or are you looking for a solution like the one I described above?

If it’s more of the latter, I’m happy to send a copy of my resume your way.

Thanks,

Gareth

52d5f1c08649212fe6768d2cacdcf8df711810d9.jpg

2485d26919316b1d80aa60f5ca8e2cb5bc0275fe.jpg

Hi Gareth –

We have an instance of Airtable/Zapier already built/installed. It is a sale funnel type tracking system. We are in the process of finalizing our requirements for potential enhancements.

I will keep you posted once we complete that exercise as to next steps.

Thank you for responding and providing additional detail.

Beth

base

Hi Beth. We are the Airtable Sherpas - an outfit that helps clients exclusively with Airtable-related work. We help clients with all manner of Airtable-related tasks - from setting up your bases correctly and data entry, to writing code that helps power your business workflows or website.

If you are still looking for help please drop me a line at sherpas@intelaria.com. Also happy to share the portfolio of work we’ve done before, and to provide references.

To learn more about us, please see our website

Best,
Daniel

Hi Gareth –

I am following up on our conversation below.

Id be interested in further understanding your capabilities and pricing structure.

Would you have time for a brief chat today/tomorrow?

Beth A. Jacaruso

Vice President

Venture Development Center, LLC

10 Mountainview Road, Suite 210NP

Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458

T: 201.660.1717

M: 617.905.3613

Email: bjacaruso@venturedc.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any appended files, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.