1102 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jendmistry
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I'm seeking assistance importing and integrating into AirTable a data tracking project currently being housed in Excel, to be completed ASAP. This forms the basis of the Local Reproductive Freedom Index. Consultant must be comfortable with the subject matter. Please contact me at jmistry@nirhealth.org for more details.

2 Replies 2
Alessio_Monino
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

hi @jendmistry,
I have great experience working with data, parsing it and integrating it across platforms, specifically Airtable and Excel. Happy to have a call about how we can work together: you can book a time at your earliest convenience from my calendar: https://alessiomonino.com/contact

Calendly: https://alessiomonino.com/contact
Email: alessio.monino@gmail.com

Singulardesign
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello @jendmistry 

My name is Charlie Rohrmann, I am a Partner and Commercial Director in Singular Design. 

Hope you are doing great. We are excited about the opportunity to assist you with importing and integrating your data tracking project into AirTable, as discussed in your recent inquiry. 

We understand the importance of timely and efficient project completion, and we are committed to delivering results as soon as possible. Our team of experts is well-versed in data integration and has extensive experience in working with AirTable, ensuring a smooth and seamless transition from Excel to AirTable for your project.

We work in an agile methodology and would love to co-innovate with you. Our methodology includes daily stand-up meetings in order to ensure amazing communication and great transparency.  We differentiate ourselves with a custom-made project platform that searches for transparency and great communication. If you appreciate transparency and communication in order to create a long-term working relationship, I would love to talk to you. 

I am sending you my calendar, so you can schedule at your most convenient time. 
Regards, Charlie

PS: Please check out our best projects