937 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ryan2020
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m looking for a potential consultant that could help build out an inventory table that connects to a 3rd party platform via API. It seems our need is relatively specific, which means most Warehouse Management Systems would be full of bloat.

We have the general format of the table already created. If you bring new ideas to the mix, that’s great, but what we have is relatively solid - maybe we’d do some reformating.

Here’s a high-level look of what is needed (I think):

• List item Sync Airtable data to 3rd party platform via API.

• List item When inventory is available in the Airtable spreadsheet, the 3rd party platform allows for production to take placed based on that available inventory.

• List item If the inventory is not available in Airtable, the 3rd party system will not make orders available for production.

There maybe be another item or two that pops up along the way from a functionality standpoint, but that’s the simplistic look of what we need.

Think you’re a good fit? Drop a note in this thread and I’d love to know if you’ve ever done anything like this before.

Thanks!

3 Replies 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Eric

Carter_W
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @ryan2020 ,

I hope you’re doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:carter_1594 or Email- carter@cisinlabs.com

I look forward to your response!

Thank you and stay safe :slightly_smiling_face:

Very Best Regards
Carter W

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Ryan,
Having worked extensively with the Airtable API in the past, I would be keen on hearing more about your project.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew