606 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rich_Bennett
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello, our nonprofit is looking for someone to help us build a base for a local community donation directory. We have contacted Airtable and received recommendations on how to move forward which included seeking expert services here. Users of the directory will need to search by individual items, category of items, organization, cause, and distance. We are ready to gather all the information necessary, we just need the technical expertise to get us there. Can you help?! (we promise we won’t ask for nonprofit pricing- unless you want too :slightly_smiling_face: ) Thank you so much and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

8 Replies 8

Hi @Rich_Bennett,

I’d be happy to help you with this! Please feel free to reach out to me through my website ScottWorld.com, and we can setup a time for a Zoom videochat to discuss your needs in more detail:

Grow_With_Jen
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @Rich_Bennett would love to talk! My website is GrowWithJen.com. If we seem compatible, please feel free to schedule a discovery call through my site.

Jen

Thank you! We will get back to you soon!

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Rich,
Having worked with various non-profits in the past on some very complex Airtable bases, I would be happy to help you out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Cherry_Yang2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @Rich_Bennett,

I’m the founder of AirOps Consulting and we are a full-service Airtable consulting company. We’ve worked with many other non-profits and have also built a directory for one recently. We’ve also helped other non-profits track donations so this sounds like an excellent project for us to work on together. I’d love to speak with you over a Zoom call and learn more about your project. You can book a time with me here: Calendly - Cherry Yang

Here’s my website if you want to know more about my work. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you and have a great rest of your day!

Best,
Cherry

Hi Andrew,

Do you possibly have a business website or maybe some website examples that you’ve worked on that you could send?

Thank you!

Thank you! We will be in touch soon!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Rich,

I hope you’re having a great day!

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric Kline