563 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TexEmb
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am looking for a creator to start our Airtable CRM and Custom Product Production schedule. We are a business with only 2 employees but multiple decoration parts and need assistance in creating a incoming inquiry > production job > all production steps w/order statuses > finished ready to delivery > delivered to customers with a follow up thank you for your order type email please leave a review.

We have industry specific software available but it lacks in several areas and I think Airtable fills my specific needs better.

Also want to know if a base can send generated emails after an order status has been changed to the next step, but only some steps need customer notification. {ie can we send a customer a proof of a project, then get proof approval inside Airtable via a check box or something - not sure}. I know I would have time to start the Airtable but as we are about to hit our busy season I don’t know if I could complete it in time and I’d rather test it this season to see if it fits our needs.

3 Replies 3
Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi,
I am an experienced developer and this is something that is well within my area of expertise.
I would be glad to help you out on this, you can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Noamsay
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi,
I’m an Airtable consultant, with great experience with CRMs.
I believe I would be able to assist. Feel free to book an intro call here
Best,
Noam

Please check your email, I’ve sent information.