cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yoel_Frischoff
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

My needs:

1. CRM - Sales funnel (receiving leads from an outside platform)
  2. Project quotations (getting contact, account, opportunity data from the CRM base)
  3. Project management (receiving won deals from the CRM and their proposals - from the Project quotation), to build a project gantt, owners, resources, and finances
  4. G&A finances (planning and execution)
  5. P&L integrating finances from Projects and G&A, on a monthly basis.
3 Replies 3
cherry_yang1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Yoel,

What you are describing is within my area of expertise. I work with Airtable on a daily basis implementing and improving upon my company’s existing processes. I’d love understand your processes and help you improve upon them. Curently, I’m also the salesforce admin for my company so I understand various objects with Salesforce and other CRMs which would be helpful in this project.

In addition, I’m experienced at training users who are brand new to Airtable and helping them transition and understand the platform. I just trained 6 new team members last month on how they can get the most value out of Airtable.

Please shoot me an email at cxueyang@gmail.com and we can chat further!

Best,
Cherry

Hi @Yoel_Frischoff,

I’d be more than happy to help. Please feel free to email me at Nathalie@VacePro.com so that we can discuss further. Be sure to mention that we met on the Airtable Community to receive cost savings.

Best Regards,
Nathalie Collins
Let’s Connect! https://www.linkedin.com/in/vacepro/

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Yoel,

I would be glad to help you out on this as the expertise that you are looking for is within my skill set.

You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew