1874 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Max_Bernstein
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey all, thanks a lot for any help on this…

Right now we are manually tracking the performance of TikTok sounds (# creations) and TikTok posts (likes, comments, shares) on AirTable and displaying them on a front-end for our clients on a daily basis.

Since this is a manual process, we often miss a day or two in reporting which distorts the results reported on our front-end.

In order to feel comfortable putting the front-end app in the hands of our clients at scale I would need to somehow automate the scraping of this data such that I know its going to get recorded every day without fail.

Does anyone know how this this type of data scraping works? I am looking to hire a consultant to help us set it up. Thanks a lot for your help.

3 Replies 3
Andres_at_Conne
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hey Max, we can help with that.

I’ll send you a message on LinkedIn to coordinate. Cheers!

Hey Andres, thanks a lot for your reply. I have engaged with another expert on this but will reach back out if things change.

SueFaber
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I feel your pain, man. Tracking TikTok data manually can be a real headache, especially when it messes up the results on your front-end. But hey, no worries! Data scraping is the way to go, my friend. To automate the process, you gotta hire a consultant who knows their stuff. They'll help you set up a system to scrape that sweet TikTok data and get it recorded flawlessly on AirTable every day. It's all about ensuring smooth sailing for your front-end app, so your clients can enjoy those juicy insights without any hiccups. By the way, have you checked out this awesome resource on educational TikTok accounts? You can check out this article about 10 educational tiktok accounts to follow and discover some mind-blowing content. Trust me, it's the real deal.