cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jack_Evans
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi,

Searching for a consultant/freelancer (ideally UK / European based due to timezones) to develop a base on behalf of my company.

This is used as a pipeline tracking system for business development, but requires automation to create log lines in other sheets for data collection whilst feeding back to the initial sheet.

Work needs to start immediately with a tight completion timeline of approx the end of the month.

Appreciate any recommendations.
Jack

7 Replies 7
Florian_Verdon2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @Jack_Evans

As an experienced Airtable Consultant I can help you build and automate your Airtable Base.

Please feel free to send me a PM if you are interested in scheduling a call.

Florian

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Jack,
Having worked on some complex Airtable bases in the past, I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Jack_Evans

thanks all,

I have a few contacts to work through now and will be in touch if the engagement I have started does not work out

all the best,
Jack

Hi Jack,

I’ve sent you a private message.

Looking forward to discussing more on the project.

Cheers,
Brendon.

Trish_c

Hello,

Trust you’re keeping good.

Surely, we can assist you on your requirements.

PM sent, please check.

Regards,

Trish

Hi Trish,

I’ve started an engagement with someone, but if it doesn’t work, i’ll drop you a message.

thanks for reaching out
Jack

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jack,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric Kline