2282 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
merxaus
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello! I created a robust base for our creative team and am looking for some help to take it to the next level. Our team is part of a hospitality org that oversees five different properties and their restaurants and bars, and we do A LOT, both physically at our properties as well as digitally. 

ABOUT US

The on-property teams oversee the following:

• Events — recurring events (eg weekly yoga), seasonal events (eg Pride activations, pool DJ series), restaurant happenings (eg NYE or Valentine's Day), and even employee events
  • Partnerships and collabs with other brands
  • Property work — refreshes to uniforms, in-room amenities, new guest experiences
  • Commissions photography, video, and graphic design in concert w digital team

Our digital team does the following:

• Promotes, across platforms (email, web, social), all of the above on-property work
  • Sends monthly emails for each property plus soon, an editorial newsletter
  • Social media management — 22 accounts total, but primarily 9 IG accounts
  • Maintains and optimizes five websites, including quarterly offers
  • Publishes an editorial blog (two or more stories per month) with outside writers
  • Commissions photography, video, graphic design
  • Comms work with press, PR, and internal sales teams

Most of the above work is all interconnected, and we're trying to use Airtable to keep track of it all.

ABOUT YOU

I'm specifically looking for someone to help with the following:

• Discuss our base's current organization and make recommendations for adjustments
  • Create interfaces for each of our nine team members (five have very similar roles)
  • Help make our budget table fully functional
  • Increase project management functionality: Set up timelines and set up reminders/notifications for due dates (we'd been using Basecamp for project management but want to make the switch)
  • Potentially help optimize views for sharing with other internal teams

If you're interested in the gig, can you please:

• Tell me some about you! What do you love about Airtable? What experience do you have working with complexity like ours?
  • Provide a sense of your project rate, availability and timeline

Once we've decided we're a fit, it'd be great to set up an introductory call to show you the base and discuss scope and rates. From there, I'd want you to provide a proposal and then we can work out details. Looking forward to collaborating on problem-solving all this complexity! 

5 Replies 5

Hey @merxaus , 

I am no-code developer using mostly Airtable to create business internal tools. I work as a freelancer since 2018 and I have the experience of optimizing business workflows. 

Would you like to schedule a call, please use the following link,  and also feel free to text me at dimitrisgoudis@gmail.com

Thanks

Singulardesign
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello @merxaus 

My name is Charlie Rohrmann, I am a Partner and Commercial Director in Singular Design. 

Hope you are doing great.  We are excited to work with you and your team to bring your vision to life.

At Singular Design, we have the expertise and experience to help you and your team achieve your goals. We have worked with many organizations in the hospitality industry, and we understand the unique challenges you face. Our team of experts will work closely with you to understand your needs and develop a custom solution that will take your creative team's work to the next level. We will provide you with a range of services, including design, development, and project management.

We use an agile methodology and prioritize co-innovation. This involves daily stand-up meetings for transparent and effective communication. Our custom project platform also emphasizes transparency and communication. If you value these qualities in a long-term working relationship, let's discuss further.

I am sending you my calendar, so you can schedule at your most convenient time. 
Best,
Charlie

Ps: Check out our best projects
Alessio_Monino
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

hi @merxaus
I have lengthy experience working on optimising highly complex Airtable bases by adjusting the technical layout, improving automations, reviewing workflows and creating great interfaces. 
Happy to have a call about how we can work together to discuss the details of the project and define scope, timeline and budget - you can book a time at your earliest convenience from my calendar: https://alessiomonino.com/contact

Calendly: https://alessiomonino.com/contact
Email: alessio.monino@gmail.com

Hi — Thanks for the reply! Reviewing these messages and DMs and hope to get back to you early next week. 

Hi — Thanks for this! Going through all my messages and hope to get back to you early next week.