865 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mark_Carter
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Looking to convert this excel spreadsheet into an airtable so it can be easily managed and embedded into a website.

I would like to easily be able to add matches and have everything update automatically.

5 Replies 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Eric

SergioCodes
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hey @Mark_Carter

An Upwork top-rated consultant here:

• 100% Job Success
  • Upwork - Top Rated
  • 5 Star Rates
  • Expert in Airtable / Zapier / Google Apps Script

I can create that excel as an airtable, I have built a similar database for a sports company.

Just to show you what I can do, here you have some links so you can see my work:

Feel free to schedule a free introduction call at https://calendly.com/chechedotmx/introduction I would be glad to talk about your project

Best
Sergio

Hi @Mark_Carter,

Ive sent you a message with a demo base for your info, check it and let me know.

BR,
Mo

Carter_W
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Dear Mark,
Greetings!!

I’d Glad to assist you.
PM Sent with details, Please Check.

Very Best Regards
Carter W

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Mark,
This should be possible to implement.
Feel free to hit me up on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com, to fix a time for a meeting as I would be happy to get on a call with you to discuss some of my ideas.
Best Wishes,
Andrew