cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jason_Thayer
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello all,

We love Air table but each time we think we have it we end up with a new problem. Before we look elsewhere we thought we would engage a more seasoned expert to scope out the project on a paid basis to save us some time.

I see several people here who fit that description so I’d love to get in touch. I do not think I can IM anyone yet due to reputation ranking, etc here on the forum. Let me know how we can be in touch to discuss specifics.

Cheers!

5 Replies 5
Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Jason,

I am an experienced developer and this sounds like something that I could help you out on.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

Tuur
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

PM sent. :slightly_smiling_face:

PM sent just now.

Julian

Jason_Thayer
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello everyone,

First, what an amazing response. Thank you everyone for your offers of assistance. Based on some further research I have a few more requirements that may be an issue. Over the next week I may reach out to one or two of you to discuss a potential project, but I may not be able to respond to everyone.

Thanks everyone!

Regards,
Jason

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jason,

I can create a perfect database for what you are needing. I can get started right away and have it done in a few days. Would you be able to give me a call to discuss details and pricing?

Phone: 480.818.5247
Email: eckline@gmail.com

Best,
Eric