734 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Susan_Howard
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have data in One Note and Airtable that I’d like to merge and also enhance. Particularly I’d like to have the ability to look up a client and see all interactions, service offerings and pricing. Would anyone be interested in helping with this project?

Susan Howard - Susan@ERPlus.biz

5 Replies 5
Steven_Teters
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

What kind of data in OneNote are you trying to utilize?

![tempsnip|690x260](upload://iocsmGFICapture sfXWdeaTZtqqEPSSo0k.png)

I am an HR Consultant and want to track interactions with clients in a easy to use manner. I’ve been experimenting with both OneNote and AirTable. This could be an ongoing project as I wish to add data. I find some limitations to AirTable such as the inability to add pricing to each service for each client. This feature works pretty good for me in OneNote. But OneNote is limiting in seeing data laid out.

I’ve attached two samples of data to give you some idea of what I am trying to accomplish. I want to be able to track client contacts, interactions with clients, services and pricing so that when a client calls I can easily access all their information in one place, such as notes from our last interaction, any pricing and projects. I would also like to add a calendaring feature for projects/reminders.

Please let me know if you think this project would be of interest to you and how you would proceed.

Hi - I just sent you a direct email…

Hey Susan,

Were you able to successfully set up a system to track your interactions with you clients? If you need help logging your email communication (typical feature of most CRM systems), take a look at gustermail.com–

Samson,
Thanks for reaching out to me, yes I think I’ve got this issue handled at this point.

Best -
Susan