1700 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jennifer_Winega
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

We are a research firm. We need help creating research project management work flow. Need to track realtime flow, but also to archive specific data (auto populate) in existing excel and/or Access databases.

Have used Excel and Access databases to manually manage but think Airtable could simplify and decrease duplicative data entry.

5 Replies 5
Oli_Steadman
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Jennifer I would love to help … check out my brief chat about how I love working with Airtable https://www.fiverr.com/s2/993050db2312

This looks very closely aligned with other projects I’ve already completed for some folks here in the forum. Would you like to email me (stonestreetproductions@gmail.com), start a Fiverr chat (using the link above), or Skype (oisteadman)? I’ll look forward to hearing from you with more info and hopefully getting this all built out & solved within a few days!
All the best,
Oli

Thanks Oli. Let’s set up a skype.

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Jennifer,

I am an experienced developer and this sounds like something that I could help you out on.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

Ricky_Jhonson
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi, I can help you to achieve this project, would it be possible to know a little bit more about it?
Let me please give you my mail adricky.jhonson@gmail.com

Thank you !

Jebli_Mohamed
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I would be very interested in working with you on this project.

I’m Freelance Front-end developer and i’m selling consultant service and assistance about airtable here on fiverr : https://bit.ly/i-will-be-your-airtable-consultant-For-Setting-Up-Database-Forms-And-Workflows
I can help you with airtable for building out the database or for a more complicated workflow as an webapp using the airtable API.