cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luke_66
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey all,

So I am new here and totally new to word of airtable and databases, my knowledge ends at 10th grade excel.
We are a bakery in Berlin, Germany trying to readjust to life after Corona. I came across Airtable but am too busy trying to run a bakery rather than trying to learn a whole new software.

We are trying to get a database together, in which we can easily input new ingredients/suppliers/costings/recipes and link to our sales to manage our overhead better.
Here is a list of things I am after.

• Ingredients and recipe costings (we reuse ingredients in our kitchen, bakery, retail space and online retail space, focus on zero waste)
  • Easy recipe and costing generation forms
  • intergration with pos (we use orderbird, cybake and shopify currently)
  • production planning
  • shift planning
  • financial reporting.

All this is just the start, we are seperating our wholesale department into a seperate logistics department, doing b2b and b2c.
I know airtable is a powerful tool and would really appreciate someone to talk through the possibilities, especially with integromat or cognito.

Best

Luke

4 Replies 4
amanda_jones
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

hello Luke,

sending you PM.

regards,
Amanda

Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hallo Luke. Sie haben eine private Nachricht in Airtable gesendet. Gerne können Sie sich an dieses Projekt wenden!

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Luke,
Having worked on some complex Airtable bases and integrations in the past, I would be happy to help you out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

cherry_yang1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @luke_66,

I’m an Airtable consultant and have built databases for various clients. I’d love to speak with you over a Zoom call. You can schedule a time with me here: https://calendly.com/cherryyang/initial-consultation

Here’s my website if you’d know to know more about me. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you and have a great rest of your day!

Best,
Cherry