cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lyndsey_Fisher
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,
I am new to airtable and would like to explore hiring a consultant to help on set up some automations and integrations for a startup company.
We are currently working within the product catalog template, and have set up our products, vendors, etc. but now need help with the next few steps to make everything come full circle.

-set up the page designer to create custom invoices that automatically populate from our orders, have the PDF integrate back into our client orders page, and automatically send them emails with their invoice PDF’s.
-Automation within selections of items – where product selection and selected information would appear in a PDF/tear sheet with specifics (thumbnails, links, price, dimensions, etc.)

• Automations with a survey platform – we are currently using survey planet, and can only see how it is manually integrated.
  • Creating and organizing a client database, with all of their information and files.

Looking forward to getting some guidance here so we can get started!
Thanks,
Lyndsey

5 Replies 5
openside
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hi @Lyndsey_Fisher - regarding your first requirement. The Page Designer does not support any automation to auto-create PDFs. That will require a 3rd party tool. There are several out there.

Our favorite (because we built it :slightly_smiling_face: ) is On2Air that uses Google Docs as the template source and can automate the PDF creation to your Airtable record.

Check out here: Google Docs + Airtable | On2Air

And example use case: How to Create a Sales Contract PDF in Google Docs | On2Air

Hi @Lyndsey_Fisher,

As @openside mentioned above, Airtable does not have the ability to natively accomplish your needs, so you would need to turn to external tools instead.

I am an expert Airtable consultant — if you would like to setup a Zoom videochat to discuss your needs in more detail, please feel free to reach out to me through my website:

Great Scott, thank you! I s ent you an inquiry on Monday, and have not heard back from you. Please let me know if you received it or not

Hi @Lyndsey_Fisher,

Yes, I received your email that you sent me yesterday (Tuesday) and I replied earlier today. Have you not received my response? Perhaps it ended up in your spam folder? Definitely let me know! :slightly_smiling_face:

Best,
Scott

Cherry_Yang2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Lyndsey,

I’m the founder of AirOps Consulting and we are a full-service Airtable consulting company. We’ve helped clients with automatically generating tear sheets. We’ve also worked with lots of retailers to build their catalog and vendor sourcing. I’d love to speak with you over a Zoom call and learn more about your project. You can book a time with me here: Calendly - Cherry Yang

Here’s my website if you want to know more about my work. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you and have a great rest of your day!

Best,
Cherry