cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ian_Stanley_Pos
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello!

Our successful startup nonprofit is using Airtable to track advanced participation and outcomes data and we would like to hire a consultant to coach us to use advanced views, formulas and filtering to “run reports” on our data (tabulating participation filtered to specific activities or date ranges or participant demographics), including offering suggestions for better table/base/field configurations. Ideally we wouldn’t want someone to just create the views/filters for us, but to work with us to create them and teach us how to think more cleverly about how we do things in Airtable.

The ideal consultant would be equally skilled at creating advanced formulas, filters and views as well as teaching others how to create them (and communicating why).

Potentially this project would include:
*orientation to current base configuration and use
*consultation for creation of several advanced filters/views/formulas to get desired tabulation results
*ongoing consultation and problem solving for future needs as requested and mutually agreed upon scopes of work

2 Replies 2

Hi Ian,

As an Executive Assistant that has always had a specific focus on project and data management, I would love the opportunity in helping you achieve your goals.

Best regards,
Nathalie Collins
nathalie@vacepro.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/vacepro
(all connections will be accepted)

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Ian

Sounds like something that is right up my alley of expertise.

I would be glad to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew