1297 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_Glauser
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, I am looking for a consultant who could help design and built a project management platform for a non-profit organization. We use Airtable currently and need to take it to the next level. What we are looking for in a consultant is someone who can understand our work, what we want to accomplish and meet with Project Managers to design a system that meets our needs and could be updated by Project Managers going forward. Key elements include designing and building a project management system to

• Capture many different project types with relevant info and map them to organizational goals
  • Link CRM contacts to projects as applicable
  • Distinguish among different task types and link tasks to projects, highlighting due dates, deliverables, etc
4 Replies 4

Welcome to the community, @David_Glauser!

I’m an expert Airtable consultant who can help you with all of the above! I’d love to setup a Zoom videochat with you to discuss your needs in more detail. Please feel free to contact me through my website at scottworld.com, and we can setup a time to chat:

Grow_With_Jen
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi David,

Would be happy to discuss your needs. My website is GrowWithJen.com, so you can learn more about my services.

Andres_at_Conne
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi David, we can help! I’ll send you a PM. Talk soon!

Cherry_Yang2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @David_Glauser

I’m the founder of AirOps Consulting and we are a full-service Airtable consulting company. I’ve worked on many CRM projects before. I’d love to speak with you over a video call and learn more about your project. You can book a time with me here: Calendly - Cherry Yang

Here’s my website if you want to know more about my work. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you and have a great rest of your day!

Best,
Cherry