Help

Re: Hiring help with 40,000 records I need to clean up (merge duplicates, etc)... then start using

507 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dara_Sklar
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there!

I’d like to hire an Airtable expert to teach me a few things.

Rather than poking around the learning curve of Airtable, I’m seeking someone with experience with manipulating a large volume of data in Airtable.

It’s a bit of an unusual situation with just over 40,000 contact records, many of which are duplicates, and I’m wondering what my options are for tidying it up. I need to remove duplicates, isolate records that have no email address, and allow someone else to go through and fill in those blanks.

Once the data is clean, I want to set up Airtable to add functionality to our company’s processes, which I’ll need to learn as well.

Thanks in advance, look forward to hearing from you!

4 Replies 4
Melanie_E_Magda
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi @Dara_Sklar,

I’ve done extensive data migrating into Airtable for contact records! Including organizing, cleaning up, importing, and filtering. I’d be happy to chat and get you all set up with a master base that you can easily maintain, update, and sort out Views with backlogs so your team can fill in missing data.

Feel free to reach out :slightly_smiling_face: hello@melaniemagdalena.com

Kind regards,
M2

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Dara,
I am well versed with Airtable and would be glad to help you out in any way I can.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Ali_Aboutera
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Would love to help, I’ve been doing data migration for years :slightly_smiling_face: aboutera@gmail.com

Ricky_Jhonson
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Dara, I can help you to achieve this project, would it be possible to know a little bit more about it?
Let me please give you my mail adricky.jhonson@gmail.com

Thank you!