1126 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Juan_Carlos_Mad
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I don’t have time now to learn how to develop an Airtable Base. I know what I need and want to use. Therefore, I want to hire an expert to build a simple Base for me, which can then be made more complex little by little.

The first development is very simple. Surely I can learn and do it by myself, but now I prefer to hire someone to do it for me.

Regards.

Juan Carlos

8 Replies 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Juan_Carlos_Madrid_A ,

Happy Friday!

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric Kline

Juan_Carlos_Mad
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have two projects in mind using Airtable.

The first project is very simple, but over time it can turn into something more complete and complex. It is about creating a catalog of postage stamps for philatelists.

The second, which also deals with philately, is to create a tool to publish stamp ads on: eBay, Mercado Libre, Shopify and Prestashop. It must also be possible to manage stock control in inventories of the different commercial channels.

Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Juan,

Sent you a private message on Airtable.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Brendon.

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Juan,
Having worked on some complex Airtable bases in the past, I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Carter_W
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello Juan,
Hope you are doing well!!

I’d Glad to assist you.
PM sent with details, Please check.

Very Best Regards
Carter

Hi Eric:

I am ready for for call.

My number is: +52 81 1599 3688

Juan_Carlos_Mad
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I decided to no longer use Airtable for this project, but will continue to use it for other internal projects. Thanks for communicating with me.

Dear Carter,

my name is Daniele Merli, and I’m writing to you from Milan (Italy) for a AirTable consultation. I found your email through the AirTable Forum, in which you said to another user you were available for advice.

First of all, thank you very much for your time.

We are about to launch the MVP for a startup which operates in the sport field, called Clispo (www.clispo.com). Since it’s an MVP, we tried our best in order to build a very basic but functional product to share with users, and we linked Webflow to Airtable. One day we will create a proper App, but for now our goal is to improve functionalities on AirTable as much as possible, from a UX perspective (getting users is crucial for us to get funded to develop the final app). As a consequence, we’d need your help to understand how to improve the UX in some steps of the experience. This include, for example:

1. Sort/Filter Shared Views as an External User on Mobile Devices -> We are creating a directory by linking a shared Airtable view to a webpage and most users will be on mobile. We would need external users to have the ability to sort and filter within the Airtable view when using a mobile device, similarly to what is currently doable on the desktop version. Is that possible?

2. Talking now about the laptop version, all of our users complained about the fact that, despite filters are available (compared with the mobile version, as previously said, in which there are not at all), they are super difficult to use -> is there a way to improve the UX (like enabling multiple selections or something similar?)

3. Including a login function for users at the beginning (ideally just one for both webflow and airtable, so that people don’t need two)

Is this something you are able to do and you could help us with, by any chance? If so, would it be possible for you to kindly schedule a call as soon as you can?

Thank you very much again for your time and your help.

All the best,

Daniele