cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scott_Rosenshei
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, 

I'm looking for a contractor that can build a integration into our Airtable that will automatically add tracking numbers from UPS for existing orders. We will have future follow on projects as well if we work well together, but this is a good first start.

Thanks!

7 Replies 7
orishnal
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Scott!

I’ve got just the solution for this!

I’ll DM you some details and questions so we can chat some more. 

Stephen

Hi @Scott_Rosenshei ,

I'm an expert Airtable consultant who can help you with that.

It is actually extremely easy to integrate UPS shipping information in a no-code/low-code way when using a tool like Make's automations & integrations for Airtable.

Please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable Consultant — ScottWorld

daniellemckee
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Scott!

I specialize in all things Airtable and automation. I have several years of experience in RPA and have carried that over into the world of no-code / low-code to make enterprise-level automation and integrations more accessible.

Please contact me at danielle@theloco.dev if you're interested in working together. My website can be found here

Cheers!

Colin1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as I am an experienced Airtable consultant
You can reach out to me on my email here

Colin

Leslie_Burke
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

@Scott_Rosenshei 
I'd be happy to pop on a call and discuss this with you. You can book a time with me here

Leslie

Khal01
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Scott, 

I'd love to work with you on this. Please feel free to use my contact info below if you would like to schedule a chat. 

Best,

Khalid Mughal
khal@wizential.com
nicolae_morosan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Scott, hi!

My message might come too late, but regardless: are you still looking for a provider?

If yes, we at Makeitfuture are specialized also in API integrations; and we did various transportation platform apps for Make (check our store here https://www.makemarket.io/).
If not, good luck with the project 🤝